The folks at Fanny Bay Oyster Bar & Shellfish Market are celebrating their first birthday the best way they know how – with heaps on heaps of oysters!
This party will offer patrons $1 Fanny Bay Oysters and $12 Clams & Fritz all day, but the main attraction at this celebration will surely be the First Annual Oyster Slurping Competition – an open invitation for Vancouverites to get totally shucked up.
- JOEY's new Frosé is like the grown up slushie of your summer dreams
- YVR Food Fest announces Gather, a collaborating dining series
- Farmhouse Fest: Saison and Wild Ale Festival returns to UBC Farm this July
- Summerdine returns to over 30 venues across BC this August
- International cooks come together for Vancouver's Joy of Feeding 2017
This challenge will pit contestants against each other to see who the strongest slurpmaster truly is.
The entry fee for this competition is $15 a person, and the person with the highest shell count will win a Fanny Bay gift pack including a $25 gift card, T-shirt, smoked oysters, a shucking knife, and most importantly, bragging rights.
Reserve your place in the competition by calling 778-379-9510 or emailing [email protected]
- When: Friday, June 23 at 7 pm
- Where: Fanny Bay Oyster Bar & Shellfish Market – 762 Cambie Street, Vancouver
- Cost: $15 competition entry fee