You took a whack at the Ramen Challenge and the Monster Roll Challenge, now it’s time to loosen your eating pants in order to conquer Vancouver’s newest foodie feat – the Dundas ‘Six O Pho’ Challenge.
- 5 lbs of seafood in 5 minutes: Can you handle The Holy Crab's Monster Roll Challenge? (PHOTOS)
- This Canadian city is so cold that ramen is freezing in mid-air
- You can now get your ice cream sandwiches dipped at Mister (VIDEO)
- This 18-inch sushi roll is the longest in Metro Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- 10 best places to satisfy your sweet cravings in Richmond
Dundas Eat + Drink is offering
insane brave patrons from far and wide the chance to come down to their 2077 Dundas Street eatery and attempt to finish a massive five-pound bowl of traditional pho, meat (beef balls, rare beef and beef brisket) and noodles included, in under 30 minutes.
This offering will be available daily from 5 to 10 pm until December 31 and unlimited water is provided to challengers. There are only six five-pound bowls being served per day, so plan accordingly if you’re rolling with the crew.
Try it as many times as you’d like – glory and a serious case of the meat sweats await you.
When: Daily from 5 to 10 pm until December 31
Where: 2077 Dundas Street, Vancouver
Cost: $34.95 if you fail