The Digital Strategy Conference comes to Vancouver for three exciting days of case studies, best practices and candid discussions from May 12 to 14 and brings over 40 top marketers and digital experts.
This is your opportunity to develop great relationships with peers, experts and vendors, which translates into knowledge sharing and great hallway discussions. Some topics to look forward to include:
- Leading the charge: Sport Chek commits to a multi-year initiative to digitize
- Adobe warns and encourages quality over quantity as audiences say no to “content pushers”
- Measure what’s critical: Success, failure, disaster, Cisco measures tasks
- Leapfrog competitors: Mediative exemplifies how to align local and social audiences
- Not a mission impossible: CP overhauls their lead-generation site in 90 days (and lives to tell us the tale
- Score! Canucks deliver more value with content creation and curation
Who should attend?
Senior directors and managers from across the organization responsible for planning, managing or integrating digital initiatives, along with the digital team.
Successful digital initiatives are due to the effort of high functioning teams, therefore, we encourage a team approach to your conference education.
Why attend the Digital Strategy Conference?
This is your opportunity to take three days and really focus on how to improve the way your organization approaches, integrates and manages its digital initiatives. Attend and get:
- Context and perspective on the digital landscape and what it means to be strategic in light of so much opportunity
- Best practices and examples of how others are succeeding with digital
- Access to over 40 experts who want to share their expertise with you
- Insights and updates from leading media and technology vendors
- Better connected and better informed
To enter to win a 3-Day Conference Pass valued at $1,495, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @dStategyCon on twitter and tweet the following on Twitter and comment below once you are done: (1 entry)
- Win a 3-Day Conference Pass to @dStategyCon May 12-14 (value $1495) via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/Mvu3x RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment telling us who you are most interested in seeing. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 10:59 a.m. PST on May 8, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Save up to $300 with this special offer to Vancity Buzz readers!
Use the promo code VANCITYBUZZ15 and get up to $300 off a 3-Day Conference Pass, 3-Day Conference +Workshop Combination Pass; or $100 off a 1-Day Conference or Workshop Pass.
Digital Strategy Conference
Tuesday, May 12: noon to 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 13: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday, May 14: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Where: UBC Robson Square
Vancity Buzz is proud to be a Media Sponsor of Digital Strategy Conference