Luxury and the Fairmont Pacific Rim go hand in hand, so it’s no surprise that most of Vancouver would jump at the chance to get cozy in the hotel’s top-notch amenities and rooms.
Fairmont Pacific Rim is offering you the chance to enjoy a luxurious staycation, including a one night stay in a Deluxe Room, a Willow Stream Signature Massage for two, and breakfast at Botanist.
And if the winner times their stay just right, they may even catch a live performance from one of the hotel’s Artists in Residence. Following the unveiling of their performance stage, the Fairmont Pacific Rim launched their Artist in Residence program. Each quarter, an artist stays at the hotel and performs regularly in The Lobby Lounge. Last quarter, the hotel hosted Canadian singer-songwriter Duane Forrest.
With delicious bites, live entertainment, luxurious amenities, and breathtaking views, a stay at the Fairmont Pacific Rim is almost too good to be true.
- One-night stay in a Deluxe Room
- A Willow Stream Signature Massage for two
- Breakfast at Botanist
This prize package is valued at $2,000.
How to Enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Sign up for our newsletter (10 entries)
2. Like Daily Hive Mapped on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (5 entries)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win an extravagant $2000 staycation for 2 at @FairmontPacific with @DailyHiveVan’s #DH12Days http://ow.ly/wHF330mPLlf RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 17, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 20.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.