The holidays are all about coming together and celebrating with family, friends, and loved ones.
Just like the holiday season, local Vietnamese Restaurant Anh and Chi is deeply rooted in family tradition and meaningful connections. Run by siblings Vincent and Amelie Nguyen, the Main Street eatery is a reincarnation of their family’s legendary pho restaurant, Pho Hoang.
If you haven’t had a chance to taste their fresh and authentic cuisine, now is your chance. Anh and Chi is giving away a $500 gift card, which means one lucky winner will get to treat the whole family to a night out! Enjoy an evening of delicious cuisine, tasteful cocktails, and good company.
It’s great timing, considering the community run restaurant is just about to release their winter menu, meaning there’s a ton of fresh and innovative dishes with your name on them!
- $500 gift card to Anh and Chi
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Sign up for our newsletter: (10 entries)
2. Like Dished Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (5 entries)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $500 gift card to @anhandchi with @DailyHiveVan’s #DH12Days http://ow.ly/hHih30mRCC3 RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 17, 2018. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 20.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.