Mott 32, Hong Kong’s high end Chinese restaurant, has a location right in the heart of downtown Vancouver, and it makes some seriously unique dishes that are must-tries when it comes to Asian cuisine.
This spot, named after the site of NYC’s first Chinese convenience store, offers a contemporary Chinese restaurant experience (principally Cantonese) that celebrates Hong Kong culture and cuisine from many regions in China.
Mott 32 is located in Vancouver’s Trump International Hotel & Tower and it’s offering a stellar dinner for six tasting along with wine pairings – a truly unforgettable dining experience.
- Dinner for 6 at Mott 32 with tasting including wine pairings
The prize package is valued at $1,000.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. Leave a comment below through Disqus (signing in with your name and email) telling us if you already have. (10 entries)
2. Like Dished Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win an unforgettable dinner for 6 at #Mott32 valued at $1000 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/SHyG30gYv2E RT to enter! #DH12Days
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 18. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly emails from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.