Everybody loves what Starbucks has to offer during the holidays, and now you can get some of its swag in your own home along with a massive Starbucks card that’ll last you the entire year (or, well, it should at least).
Starbucks is offering a prize package full of collectible and seasonal items for our 12 Days of Giveaways plus a $1,000 Starbucks card.
The Collector’s Items edition includes coffee accessories, a limited edition mug, and a spin on the classic Starbucks Abbey mug. There’s also the first limited edition Canadian tumbler, with iconic Canadian images celebrating Canada’s 150th anniversary.
To fill up your new coffee items, there’s also two different seasonal blends: the Starbucks Christmas Blend, with pronounced cedar and spicy layers balanced by a sweet, rich smoothness, and the Starbucks Holiday Blend, with layers of herbal and sweet maple notes.
- Limited Edition Stainless Steel Copper hand mug, 12oz
- Classic Black Abbey mug
- Copper coffee scoop
- Starbucks Holiday Local Canada tumbler, 12oz
- Starbucks Christmas Blend Vintage 2016 (Dark Roast)
- Starbucks Holiday Blend (Medium Roast)
Oh, and a $1,000 Starbucks card.
The prize package is valued at $1,140.
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Like Daily Hive Vancouver on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win a $1,000 @StarbucksCanada card via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/odpE306Sp5h RT to enter! #DH12Days
4. Subscribe to The Weekly Buzz newsletter: (1 entry)
5. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite Starbucks drink. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on December 15, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on December 16. By providing your email address and entering to win, you are agreeing to receive weekly email from Daily Hive. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Want to enter more 12 Days of Giveaways contests? Click here.