12 Days of Giveaways: Win a Kilne Essential Knife Set worth over $150
Level up your kitchen game with Kilne, the cookware company worthy of professional chefs but designed for home cooks.
The direct-to-consumer Canadian brand was co-founded in 2020 by Noelle Hjelte and Mike Gettis, the founder of ENDY.
The Kilne Essential Knife Set is the company’s award-winning original knife set, now with the three most versatile knives in their collection. It features an 8” chef knife, an 8” bread knife, a 3.5” paring knife, and an acacia wood magnetic strip
The knife blades are crafted from high-grade steel forged in Germany, made to stay sharp for precision cutting. The full-tang solid steel gives strength and balance, while the handle and bolster provide a secure hold, even when wet.
All Kilne products are chef-approved, ship for free within Canada and the US, and come with a 60-day trial and lifetime guarantee. By working directly with the best producers, Kilne is able to avoid retail markups and ship directly to consumers.
- A Kilne 3-Piece Essential Knife Set
This prize package is valued at $165.
How to enter
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @DishedVancouver and @KilneCookware on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have along with your handle. (1 entry)
View this post on Instagram
2. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win an Essential Knife Set from @KilneCookware worth over $150 in @DailyHiveVan’s annual #DH12Days https://bit.ly/3IJ8aaw Follow @DailyHiveVan and RT to enter!
3. Subscribe to Daily Hive’s newsletter. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PT on December 15, 2021. One winner will be chosen at random, contacted through the platform used to enter, and announced in a post showcasing the winners on January 5.