Crave the Heights, presented by the Heights Merchants Association, is bringing tantalizing food and live entertainment back to Burnaby for another year.
- 'Poutine With Purpose' is officially coming to Vancouver this September
- 'Jules Bistro' is one of Vancouver's best hidden gems (PHOTOS)
- 'Rocky Mountain Flatbread' has officially opened its new Surrey location
The neighbourhood dining showcase runs in a similar fashion to Dine Out Vancouver and features several restaurants on the Heights.
View this post on Instagram
From August 16 to August 25, patrons can enjoy affordable set menus, new and unique menu items, happy hour bites, and plenty of drink deals and discounts.
The following restaurants will be participating in this year’s event:
- Chad Thai
- Chez Christophe Chocolaterie and Patisserie
- Cristos Greek Taverna
- Fiordilatte Gelateria and Caffe
- Glenburn Soda Fountain
- Gray Olive Cafeteria (August 20 to 25)
- Green and Oak Malaysian Restaurant
- La Villetta Ristorante
- Noodle Paradise
- Pear Tree Restaurant
- Ramen Gaoh
- Sopra Sotto Pizzeria
To make things even better, some local Burnaby musicians will be performing on the Heights on select evenings, including Chloe Farrell and Juno award winner Gabriel Hasselbach.
Be sure to mark your calendar and plan out how you’ll chow down, there’s a lot of eating to do during Crave the Heights 2019.
Crave the Heights 2019
Where: Various restaurants across the Heights
When: August 16 to August 25
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Crave the Heights 2019