Crave has announced that while Canadians are spending more time indoors, it’s providing one month of free service to new subscribers across the country.
Available through April 30, the one-time-only 30-day offer is for to new, direct-to-consumer subscribers only.
The extended trial is available now on the Crave app or Crave.ca.
Additionally, the streaming service recently began announcing weekly programming updates, including several new Crave Collections that are geared towards curated viewing.
Some new collections include:
- the Comfort TV Collection with Seinfeld, Frasier, and The Big Bang Theory
- the Bingeworthy Collection with The Wire, Veep, and New Eden
- the Trending Collection, with Star Trek: Picard, High Fidelity, and RuPaul’s Drag Race, among others
Other Crave Collections include:
- Current HBO hits including the new season of Westworld, plus Succession, The Outsider, and Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Hollywood movies such as X-Men: Dark Phoenix, Yesterday, and Bohemian Rhapsody, plus upcoming hits like Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (March 20), and Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood (March 27)
- The Family Friendly Collection, with Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, The Karate Kid — both the classic and the 2019 reboot, and Masterchef
- The Kids Collection featuring movies and series such as The Angry Birds Movie 2, Detective Pikachu, Barbie Dreamtopia, Peppa Pig, and Paw Patrol
- Plus, a vast Sports Collection featuring Ballers, Dark Side of the Ring, and The Shop: Uninterrupted
Plus, of course, you can also access every season of The Sopranos.