Club Sweat has changed its name, renovated its facilities and is now inviting the public to come check out the new and improved digs in Coquitlam.
- Fitness tech that will take your workout to the next level
- Here's why Vernon is the ultimate spring weekend getaway
- Rogers Arena Sportsbar hosting an epic Super Bowl party this weekend
Billing itself as a “boutique fitness studio renowned for getting results in a non-intimidating fun friendly atmosphere where everyone feels like family,” the facility is hosting a grand re-opening this Saturday, February 2.
Located at 1018 Ridgeway Avenue in Coquitlam, the studio – formerly known as Sweat Lab – will host its grand re-opening from 10 to 2 pm.
Members of the public are encouraged to drop by, not only to check it out, but for the chance to win one of the following:
- One year of unlimited group training
- Three entries into the club’s 28-day Kickstart Challenge (28 Day Challenge)
- Four Personal Training Sessions
So if 2019 is the year you finally make the gym sessions part of your regular routine, Coquitlam’s Club Sweat might just be the place to do it.
When: Saturday, February 2
Time: 10 to 2 pm
Where: 1018 Ridgeway Ave, Coquitlam BC