Kicking off at 6:30 pm in Yaletown, this one-of-a-kind meet up will see a handful of Vancouver’s most notable restaurant chefs (see list below) hop on board local food trucks to serve up a smorgasbord of delicious eats.
Once on board, the guest chefs will collaborate with each food truck to create a unique, fall-inspired dish, using seasonal ingredients.
The menu, which includes meat, vegetarian, gluten-free, and dessert options, is being kept a surprise until the day of the event, so those interested in hunting down this convoy of food trucks will have to wait it out to see what’s on offer.
Tickets, which are priced at $69 per person, include food samples from the eight participating food trucks, as well as, wine and beer samples from Nichol Vineyard, Lock and Worth Winery, and Brassneck Brewery.
Participating food trucks and chefs include:
- Community Pizzeria with guest chef Angus An (Maenam)
- Feastro with guest chef Lucais Syme (Cinara)
- Fliptop with guest chef Vikram Vij (Vij’s)
- Kafka’s Coffee Truck with guest chef Christophe Bonzon (Chez Christophe)
- Mom’s Grilled Cheese Truck with guest chef Travis McCord (La Pentola)
- Roaming Dragon with guest chef Scott Jaeger (The Peartree)
- Tacofino with guest chef Frank Pabst (Blue Water Cafe)
- Via Tevere with guest chef Phil Scarfone (Nightingale)
Chef Meets Truck
When: Tuesday, September 13 from 6:30 to 9:30 pm
Where: Yaletown (at the intersection of Hamilton and Nelson)
Price: Tickets are priced at $69 per person; available online here