Toronto is calling and it’s a fine time to book a flight out east.
WestJet is currently holding a three-day sale on flights across Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe.
You can save 15% off base fares and as a result, you can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Toronto (YYZ) for as low as $362 roundtrip.
Plenty of travel dates are available during May and June and flights can also be booked during September and October.
Flights around this time of year range between $400 and $500. Come July and August, the price will jump even higher — the result of peak summer travel season.
Each leg of the flight is between four to five hours in duration and non-stop each way.
Here’s the catch — you’ll need to book by Thursday, April 11, at 10:59 pm PST.
The following blackout dates have also been listed:
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the WestJet website.
2. Enter in your departing and return destination as Vancouver (YVR) and Toronto (YYZ), respectively.
3. Select your choice of dates from the calendar view. May and June should have plenty of flights with yellow tags, priced around $200.
4. Enter the promo code: M38AY51
5. Proceed to the next screen and look for flights the discounted flights (they’ll be either basic or Econo fares).