Toronto is calling and it’s a fine time to book a flight out east.
WestJet is currently holding a three-day sale on flights across Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Europe.
You can save 15% off base fares and as a result, you can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Toronto (YYZ) for as low as $362 roundtrip.
Plenty of travel dates are available during May and June and flights can also be booked during September and October.
- It looks like the world's largest 'bed cinema' is coming to Toronto
- You can get coffee-infused poutine in Canada right now
- Toronto is getting a massive 4-day Food Truck Festival in August
Flights around this time of year range between $400 and $500. Come July and August, the price will jump even higher — the result of peak summer travel season.
Each leg of the flight is between four to five hours in duration and non-stop each way.
Here’s the catch — you’ll need to book by Thursday, April 11, at 10:59 pm PST.
The following blackout dates have also been listed:
- May 16 to 18, 20
- June 27 to September 2
- October 10 to 12, 14
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the WestJet website.
2. Enter in your departing and return destination as Vancouver (YVR) and Toronto (YYZ), respectively.
3. Select your choice of dates from the calendar view. May and June should have plenty of flights with yellow tags, priced around $200.
4. Enter the promo code: M38AY51
5. Proceed to the next screen and look for flights the discounted flights (they’ll be either basic or Econo fares).