Between the beautiful Panama Canal and the mesmerizing blue water of the San Blas Islands, there’s no shortage of tropical adventures to be found in Panama.
So, if you’re looking for a post-summer getaway to ease your way into fall and winter — you’re in luck.
- You can fly non-stop from Vancouver to Tokyo, Japan for under $740 this fall and winter
- Fans waited 10 hours for new Hagrid-themed roller coaster and they aren't even mad about it
- 21 epic things to do in Dubai that will make you book a flight ASAP
According to YVR Deals, you can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Panama City (PTY) for $388 roundtrip – taxes in, thanks to Aeromexico dropping its prices.
The deal applies to travel in October, November, and the first half of December 2019 and January, February, and the first week of March 2020.
YVR Deals notes that December is generally when Panama transitions from rainy season to dry season.
Even during the offseason, these tickets can cost between $550 to $700.
The trip has one stop each way in Mexico City for 2 to 3 hours.
Here’s how to book this deal:
1. Visit the Skyscanner Website.
2. Enter in a flight from Vancouver (YVR) to Panama City (PTY).
- Try one of the following date combinations (for trips longer than 10 days, try to mix and match dates from different lines in the list pictured below):