Booking that getaway to Southeast Asia has never been easier – or cheaper, as a matter of fact.
Thanks to YVR Deals, you can now fly from Vancouver to the Philippines for $525 this March. You can also book flights to Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, and Bali for a similar price.
During March, prices to any of these destinations in Southeast Asia can cost more than $850
The flight deal comes from China Southern Airlines reducing the prices of some of their 2019 flights.
Each flight, regardless of destination, will have a stop both ways in Guangzhou, China.
Here’s how to book the flight:
1. Visit the Skyscanner website.
2. Enter in your departure and return destination.
For your return destination, you’ll have your choice of:
- Manila, Philippines
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Bali, Indonesia
- Phuket, Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
3. For your dates, select “cheapest month” and hit proceed.
4. From there, a calendar selection of flight prices can be viewed. Select your dates from there.