Most of us can remember those iconic reality TV series where everyday people had their cars transformed into vehicles with serious “wow” factor.
Plush interiors, bass-hopping sound systems, vibrant paint jobs — we’ve seen it all (and wished back then that we could apply to be featured, too).
Celebrating its 100th anniversary this year, the world-class automobile showcase is taking place at the Vancouver Convention Centre from Wednesday, March 25 to Sunday, March 29. With everything from vintage classics to debuts of new models, car aficionados don’t want to miss this.
Attendees can expect to see (and take selfies with) cars like the Lexus LC Convertible Concept, Porsche Taycan (EV), Pagani Huayra Roadster, 1963 Split Window Corvette, and the 1920 Auburn Boattail, among many others.
Tickets to this year’s Vancouver International Auto Show are available right now, with weekday passes priced at $5 for kids, $13 for students, and $17 for adults.
Before you get your tickets, be sure to enter the contest below to have your home and car set up with the best tunes. SiriusXM and the Vancouver International Auto Show are giving one lucky reader the chance to win the following prize package — worth a combined value of $1,600!
- 55″ Samsung TV ($599 value)
- Sonos Soundbar Beam ($499 value)
- Sonos One ($249 value)
- One-year SiriusXM All Access Package ($264 value)
Good luck! If you win, filming your own version of carpool karaoke isn’t required, but is highly encouraged.
To enter for your chance to win a complete audio package, courtesy of the Vancouver International Auto Show and SiriusXM, do the following:
- Follow the Vancouver International Auto Show on Instagram – @vanautoshow and leave a comment on the following IG post tagging a friend, alongside the hashtag #dhcontest. (1 entry)
View this post on Instagram
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on March 20, 2020. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter. Contest only available to Canadian residents outside of Quebec.
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre — 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
- Wednesday, March 25: 12 to 9:30 pm
- Thursday, March 26: 10 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday, March 27: 10 am to 9:30 pm
- Saturday, March 28: 10 am to 9:30 pm
- Sunday, March 29: 10 am to 6 pm