It’s called the K9 Smoothie Bowl, and yes, your dog definitely deserves it.
You can get this vet-approved offering for your pooch from the Buddha-Full Cafe in North Vancouver, where organic, gluten free, and vegan fare is their specialty.
- This local ice cream shop has a flavour just for dogs
- You can get vegan soft serve starting today at The Juice Truck Yaletown
- La Glace finally opens with the cutest ice cream sundaes ever
- The Juice Truck is opening a Richmond location in August
- Order a selfie latte at this Vancouver coffee shop and your life will be complete
The Puppy Love Smoothie Bowl for dogs is a combo of kale, almond butter, blueberry, strawberry, banana, and alkalized H2O, all for just $4.50.
There’s nothing more bougie than enjoying an organic smoothie bowl next to your pet…who also happens to be enjoying an organic smoothie bowl.
Clearly, man’s best friends are living their best life in Metro Van and the surrounding areas.
Address: 106 West 1st Street, North Vancouver