Forget about that double Caesar and chicken and waffles – there’s a brunch this month in Vancouver that you need to be at on Sunday, November 25.
This once-in-a-lifetime culinary experience features 16 of the city’s top chefs who will be cooking up a storm for this fundraising brunch in support of Bocuse d’Or Team Canada, the country’s national representation at the most prestigious culinary competition in the world.
- 3 awesome special menus to try in Vancouver right now
- An epic all-day breakfast place is coming to Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- Reflections' winter wonderland patio is opening next week
The Bocuse d’Or Team Canada brunch is down at the Vancouver Club, so the dress code is “smart casual” (AKA no jeans, denim, cargo pants, and athletic wear).
Team Canada is made up of some of the country’s most respected chefs and it’s headed by Ontario-born Chef Trevor Ritchie, who led the team to 2nd place at the continental finals in Mexico City, qualifying them for the 2019 finals in Lyon
Guests will be able to enjoy several food stations featuring Canadian products such as foie gras, caviar, salmon, and chocolate to name a few.
Here is the full lineup of chefs you can expect to see at this epic event:
- Chef Trevor Ritchie – the front-runner for Bocuse d’Or Canada
- Ned Bell – The Vancouver Club
- Stacy Johnston – Ocean Wise, Sous Chef
- James Olberg – Nita Lake Lodge
- David Hawksworth – Hawksworth
- Angus An – Maenam
- Erin Searle – AnnaLena
- Sean Murray – Pan Pacific
- Sarah Morten – YEW
- Alex Chen – Boulevard
- Scott Jaeger – The Pear Tree
- Makoto Ono – Mak N Ming
- Alex Tung – Acadian Sturgeon & Caviar
- James Walt – Araxi
- Melissa Craig – Bearfoot Bistro
- David Wong – Earls Kitchen & Bar
When: November 25 from 11 am to 2 pm
Where: Vancouver Club – 915 W Hastings Street, Vancouver
Price: $75; buy online