FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
Metro Vancouver is gearing up for another frightfully fun Halloween this week.
And while many people get into the spirit of things with costumes, parties, pumpkin carving, and haunted attractions, one question remains: where can you go to find the best (and most) candy when trick-or-treating?
Typically, the best neighbourhoods tend to be in the suburbs, but unless they’re close to the city, you’re in for something of a road trip.
However, that’s not to say there aren’t good options within the city limits. In fact, from east-to-west, north-to-south, and even downtown, Vancouver is blessed with an abundance of good spots.
- See also:
And for those who live outside the city, we’ve included a number of other locations that you’ll want to hit for maximum treat haul.
So round up your goblins and ghouls, and be sure to hit at least one of these locations on the big night.
City of Vancouver neighbourhoods
- Kitsilano: West 13th to West 15th Avenue between Collingwood and Macdonald
- Mount Pleasant: West 13th and 14th Avenue between Columbia and Ontario
- Dunbar-Southlands: Streets off Dunbar between West 16th Avenue and SW Marine Drive
- Douglas Park: Streets between Oak and Cambie and 16th and King Edward
- Riley Park: Streets between Cambie and Main, north of Queen Elizabeth Park
- Kerrisdale: Streets off West Blvd between 33rd and 49th
- Arbutus Ridge: Streets off Arbutus between 16th and King Edward
- West Point Grey: Streets off 16th Avenue, 10th Avenue, and 4th Avenue
- Hastings-Sunrise: 2400-2900 Trinity Street
- Yaletown: Homer Street to Pacific Boulevard
- Renfrew-Collingwood: Streets between Nanaimo and Boundary, 29th and 41st
- East Vancouver: East of Commercial Drive between Kitchener and Venables
Other Metro Vancouver neighbourhoods
- 188th Street, south of Fraser Highway at Hillcrest: Surrey
- Queen’s Park: New Westminster
- Lafarge Lake area: Coquitlam
- Starlight and Palmdale: Coquitlam
- Cliffwood and Fernway Drive: Port Moody