Caesar salad is just one of those things that is universally loved.
This classic salad is the perfect mix of lettuce, cheese, croutons, and creamy Caesar dressing. The best part about this particular variety of salad? It’s almost always satisfying and it’s a salad – so there is very little guilt that comes with devouring a giant bowl of this type of goodness.
These Vancouver restaurants have taken this traditional dish and creatively made it their own.
Here are 7 must-try caesar salads in Vancouver.
- 16 must-try vegetarian restaurants in Vancouver
- 19 must-try salads in Vancouver
- 25 must-try vegan dishes in Vancouver
- 37 must-try foods and drinks in Vancouver in 2017
1. Caesar Salad from Charlie’s Little Italian
This salad from Charlie’s Little Italian has grilled romaine hearts, crispy prosciutto, soft poached eggs, and herb polenta croutons.
Address: 2610 Main Street, Vancouver
2. The TIJUANA 1924 from El Santo
This New Westminster gem has a version of caesar salad that incorporates grilled romaine hearts, chile dusted chicharron, charred lemon vinaigrette, pumpkin seeds, and Manchego cheese.
Address: 680 Columbia Street, New Westminster
3. Caesar Salad from The Flying Pig
The caesar salad from The Flying Pig is a combo of pork belly croutons, lettuce, and aged parmesan.
4. Caesar Salad from Hy’s Steakhouse
A Hy’s tradition, this Caesar salad is prepared to order in the dining room, right next to your table.
Address: 637 Hornby Street, Vancouver
5. Lobster + YEW Caesar Salad from YEW seafood + bar
A mix of parmesan, crispy prosciutto, caesar dressing, and lobster on a bed of crisp lettuce.
Address: 791 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
6. Joe’s Classic Caesar at Joe Fortes
Joe’s Classic Caesar includes a crisp romaine lettuce, focaccia croutons, and Grana Padano parmesan with a selection of top-notch seafood.
Address: 777 Thurlow Street, Vancouver
7. Kale Salad from The Acorn
A combination of tempeh, smoked paprika croutons, crispy capers, Kootenay Nostrala cheese, black olives, and their own Caesar dressing.
Address: 3995 Main Street, Vancouver