BC based distilleries have had a huge year of growth, and there’s no better way to experience it than at the annual BC Distilled Festival being held April 18th in Vancouver.
This is the second year the BC Distilled Festival has been held, and last year’s inaugural festival brought out some exciting new distillers both in and outside of Vancouver. This year looks to top last year with a line up that proves BC has become a hotbed of distillery growth.
23 distillers are featured in the 2015 Festival, including:
- Ampersand Distilling | Duncan
- Arbutus Distilleries | Nanaimo
- Deep Cove Brewers and Distillers | North Vancouver
- Dubh Glas Distillery | Oliver
- Gillespies Fine Spirits | Squamish
- Endless Summer Distillery | Kelowna
- Fermentorium Distilling Co | Victoria
- Kootenay Country Craft Distillery | Winlaw
- Legend Distilling | Naramata
- The Liberty Distillery | Vancouver
- Long Table Distillery | Vancouver
- Maple Leaf Spirits | Penticton
- Odd Society Spirits | Vancouver
- Okanagan Spirits | Kelowna & Vernon
- Old Order Distilling | Penticton
- Pemberton Distillery | Pemberton
- Sids Vodka | Vancouver
- Sons of Vancouver | North Vancouver
- Urban Distilleries | Kelowna
- Victoria Spirits | Victoria
- Wayward Distillation House | Comox Valley
- Yaletown Distilling | Vancouver
- VonAlbrecht & Associates
Like last year, the festival is being held at the CBC building in downtown and will feature both an afternoon and evening ticket option.
Afternoon tickets allow access between 4 and 6 p.m. and cost $49.99, evening tickets are for 7 to 9:30 p.m. and are $59.99. Tickets can be purchased at BCDistilled.ca. Tasting samples of all the distilleries, plus sponsor food sampling are included in the ticket price.
BC Distilled Festival 2015
When: April 18, 2015 at 4 to 6 p.m. and 7 to 9:30 p.m.
Where: CBC, 700 Hamilton Street (Downtown)