It appears that Apple is a bit confused when it comes to Canadian geography.
Can you spot the map’s errors with its placement of Canadian cities? (the answers are listed below this image.)
Apple’s erroneous map of Canada
5 things wrong with this Apple map of Canada
- Ottawa, the nation’s capital, is located at Toronto’s real location.
- Toronto is located near where the the Ottawa River should be, just across from Gatineau, Quebec.
- Quebec City is labeled as simply “Quebec.”
- St. John’s, Newfoundland is missing an apostrophe.
- Edmonton is northeast of Calgary instead of on the northwest.
At least they got the location of Vancouver right.
The real Canada
Image: Map of Canada via Shutterstock
Feature Image: Apple