- Canada’s first 'all-avocado eatery' has quietly shuttered in Vancouver
- Quesada is offering $5 burritos across Canada from May 1 to 5
- 11 rooftop patios in Vancouver you need to visit this summer
Despite the bistro introducing its dishes to us as “designer dim sum,” Ampersand will now be describing its elevated offerings as “upscale” or “high-end” but whatever you call it – there’s a cheap deal happening this week that’s the perfect opportunity to try this spot if you haven’t yet.
The 32 Water Street restaurant will be offering $5 dim sum dishes from May 2 to 5, all day long.
This includes the following paired with Ampersand’s housemade sauces and garnishes:
- Pork Shumai (3)
- Har Gow (3)
- Pork & Vegetable Dumplings (3)
- Seafood Dumplings (3)
- Vegetarian (3)
- Beef Shumai (3)
- Chicken Dumplings (3)
- Shrimp & Chive Dumplings (3)
- Coconut Bun (2)
- Crab XLB (5) – Limited Quantities Per Day
In addition to the food promo, Ampersand will have select wines and cocktails available for 50% off, including the Ampersand Gin & Tonic, Yuzu Daiquiri, and Rosso Negroni to name a few.
Address: 32 Water Street, Vancouver