The number of known and confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Alberta has risen to a total of 1,250 as of late Sunday afternoon.
The provincial government announced there have been 69 new cases of the coronavirus and three additional deaths, which increases the number of dead in Alberta due to the illness to 23.
Those who died include a man in the Calgary area in his 60s, a woman in the central zone in her 80s, and a man in the north zone who was over 100.
Here is a breakdown of the confirmed and known case locations to date:
- Calgary zone: 774 cases, 14 deaths
- Edmonton zone: 309 cases, 4 deaths
- Central zone: 67 cases, 1 death
- South zone: 20 cases, 0 death
- North zone: 77 cases, 4 deaths
- Unknown: 3 cases, 0 death
It is also important to note that 279 people in the province have now made a recovery.
So far, Alberta’s healthcare system has conducted 65,093 tests.