The evening will include:
- Caring for Dolphins shows on the Wild Coast
- Special guest presentation by Dr. Peter Ross, international scientist and head of the Vancouver Aquarium’s Ocean Pollution Research Program
- Hands-on learning sessions in the Wet Lab – an opportunity to touch invertebrates like sea stars and urchins
- BBC Earth film, Shallow Seas, in the 4-D Experience Theatre
- Food and beverage available in the new indoor/outdoor café overlooking beautiful Stanley Park
Tickets are available online only until 5 p.m. July 23. Avoid disappointment by purchasing tickets to After Hours early! For tickets and more information, visit www.vanaqua.org/afterhours.
The Vancouver Aquarium is a non-profit society dedicated to the conservation of aquatic life.
To enter to win a pair of tickets to After Hours at the Vancouver Aquarium, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a pair of tickets to the adults-only After Hours at @VancouverAqua on July 23 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/zfb1L RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us what your favourite aquatic animal is. (1 entry)
3. Like this photo on our Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends July 21 at 4 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Winner: Adeleine E.
*This is a 19+ event. Photo ID is required for entry.
*No tickets available at the door.
After Hours at the Vancouver Aquarium
When: Wednesday, July 23 from 6:30 to 10 p.m.
Where: The Vancouver Aquarium – 845 Avison Way in Stanley Park
Cost: $18 for members, $25 for non-members (including tax)
More info: www.vanaqua.org/afterhours
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.