Valentine’s Day – a day most men dread and women can’t wait for. For the rich, there’s an opportunity to treat the love of your life to the $500,000 Valentine’s package at the Sutton Place Hotel.
This Valentine’s Day, the story begins and ends with royalty because everything in between is perfectly suited for a king or queen. For a measly $500,000, the most romantic evening of your life includes:
- Door-to-door limo service
- A night in the Presidential Suite
- A bottle of Dom Pérignon and hors d’oeuvres upon arrival
- A 6-course candlelit dinner with paired premium wines prepared by a Private Chef in a private dining room
- Champagne breakfast in bed
- Personalized monogrammed Frette terry robes
- A private helicopter tour of the city
- A private $100,000 Holt Renfrew shopping spree
- A new personalized Maserati
- $50,000 worth of diamonds and fine jewelry
- Weekly couple’s massages for the year
- Weekly fresh flower delivery for the year
This may sound a bit much for most people, but you can bet that the rich and famous that live in Vancouver will be interested in this.
Valentine’s Day Couple image via Shutterstock