Friday is arguably the most popular day of the week. So read these awesome events, pick one, put some pants on and shut the computer screen. Go out and get some Instagram photos. Your hair is on fleek.
For more fun things to do, visit the Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: A three-hour salsa dancing cruise? How romantic. This Friday is Brazilian night which includes two DJ’s and a buffet. Purchase tickets here.
- Where: 750 Pacific Blvd
- When: 7 p.m.
- What: Go get your freak on during the opening night gala for the third annual Vancouver Fetish Weekend.
- Where: Imperial Vancouver—319 Main Street,
- When: 9 p.m. until 2 a.m.
- What: Beer gardens, 15 food trucks and over 150 vendors, what more could you ask for on a Friday night?
- Where: 15 Wallace Mews, North Vancouver at Shipyards Plaza
- When: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. every Friday until September 25
- What: Throne and Games is a fun comedic improv show that parodies HBO’s Game of Thrones. If you are a fan and want to experience some live action fun, go check out Throne and Games.
- Where: The Improv Centre at Vancouver TheatreSports League – 1502 Duranleau Street, Granville Island
- When: Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday; 7:30 p.m.
- What: Fridays they extend the Summerfest hours so you get to watch artists paint, listen to local musicians and gorge yourself on delicious food trucks for much longer than the rest of the week.
- Where: Lonsdale Quay Market –123 Carrie Cates Court
- When: 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.