5 things to do in Vancouver today: Monday, June 6
Jun 6 2016, 10:02 am
Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Monday, June 6. For more things happening around town, check out our events calendar.
Negroni Week 2016
- What: More than 30 Vancouver restaurants are taking part in Negroni Week this year! Choose your favourite venue, and sip on the famous Campari, gin, and vermouth-based libation.
- When: June 6 to 12
- Where: Participating venues
Life Drawing Session
- What: These twice-weekly sessions are perfect for people looking for life drawing with a professional instructor. Everyone is welcome, from beginner to expert artists.
- Where: Canadian Arts & Sciences Academy – #590-1199 West Pender Street, Vancouver
- When: Mondays and Thursdays, from 5 to 8 pm
- Register: On the Canadian Arts & Sciences Academy website, $30 per single session, $90 for five sessions, $162 for 10 sessions
- What: QUEER PROV is every Monday at the very sexy XY Club!
- Where: XY – 12 16 Bute Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, June 6; 8 pm
EartHand Gleaners Maker Nights
- What: Join these summer evening sessions every Monday night June 6 – July 11 to work on those self-directed projects you have long dreamed about beginning or completing.
- Where: Trillium North Park – National Avenue and Thornton Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, June 6; 6:30 to 9 pm
Intro to Web Development Workshop
- What: Join us for our monthly Intro to Web Development workshop in Vancouver. All workshops are intended for complete beginners; you’ll learn the basics of HTML and CSS from our amazing educators and leave with your first website coded from scratch.
- Where: BrainStation Vancouver HQ – 410 – 1110 Hamilton Street, Vancouver