FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
Wed, November 25, 12:00pm
Starts at $1.00
Wed, December 2, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, OUTDOOR
Fri, December 4, 10:00am
ARTS & THEATRE, VIRTUAL
Fri, December 4, 6:00pm
Congrats, you have made it to the end of the week! Get out there and treat yourself to the Friday you deserve.
For more things happening around town, check out our events section.
- What: Japanese clothing and accessories brand Muji is opening a pop-up store this Friday, as part of a Japan Unlayered exhibition, celebrating contemporary Japanese architecture, design, and culture, designed to be a sensory experience.
- Where: Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel – 1038 Canada Place, Vancouver
- When: Open from 11 am to 7 pm; from Friday, January 27 to Sunday, January 29, then Monday to Friday until Tuesday, February 28
- Reserve: On Eventbrite, totally free, but compulsory
- What: This flea market is more like a party. Not only are there more than 50 local vendors, artisan showrooms, food trucks, and pinball on Saturdays and Sundays, there are DJs, craft beer, drink specials, and select vendors on Friday nights.
- Where: The Ellis Building – 1024 Main Street, Vancouver
- When: Fridays from 6 to 10 pm, weekend days from 11 am to 5 pm – every other weekend:
- January 27 to January 29
- February 10 to February 12
- February 24 to February 26
- March 10 to March 12
- March 24 to March 26
- Admission: On the door, $3 single day or $5 weekend pass
- What: The agents return to deliver justice through jokes. With special agents Damian Johnson, Erich Dachwitz, and Katrina Bennett, plus headlining agent Alex Sparling, Winner of the 2015 Vancouver Yuk Off, XM Radio, and NBC’s Stand Up for Diversity.
- Where: British Ex-Servicemen’s Association – 1143 Kingsway, Vancouver
- When: Friday, January 27, from 8:30 to 10 pm
- Tickets: Online, $10
- What: LunarFest is Canada’s premier presenter of contemporary expression in Asian arts and culture – and they’re celebrating the Year of the Rooster! Enjoy Rooster Winter Games, arts, workshops, games, and performances, all for free.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza – 650 Hamilton St, Vancouver
- When: Friday, January 27 to Sunday, January 29, from noon to 6 pm
- Admission: Totally free
- What: This annual festival is back with a full 17-day schedule of delicious events and unique culinary experiences for diners. Activities include brunch crawls, cocktail masterclasses, wine debates, guest chef dinners, and street food markets.
- Where: All around Vancouver
- When: Friday, January 20 to Sunday, February 5
- Tickets: Individual event ticket details and prices here