Justin Fogg, who is also known as “Point Five,” “Heatbag,” or “The Biebs,” according to a release from the Calgary Police Service, is wanted on warrants relating to a shooting that happened on Valentine’s Day.
A total of 18 warrants are out for the 25-year-old, who is being sought by police after officers were called to the 1400 block of Renfrew Drive NE on reports of a man being shot at 1 am on February 14.
- We read the Roll Up The Rim Terms and Conditions so you don't have to
- Alberta to reevaluate photo radar ticketing guidelines
- BC group wants regulated heroin to be sold to drug users to curb overdoses
When police arrived, they found a man with a gunshot wound. He was taken to hospital with serious injuries but has since been released.
Police believe the shooting to have been a targetted occurrence, and Fogg has since been issued 18 warrants including:
- Aggravated assault
- Possession of a firearm obtained by crime
- Use of a firearm during the commission of an offence
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Knowing possession of an unlicensed weapon
- Pointing a firearm
- Discharging a firearm with intent to endanger life
- Possession of a prohibited device or ammunition obtained by crime
- Possession of a restricted/prohibited firearm with ammunition
- Six counts of possession of a weapon contrary to a prohibition order
- Three counts of failing to comply with a court order
Police describe the man as 5’4″, 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos of three dots under his right eye, ‘902’ by his left ear, ‘FAMILY’ on his neck, ‘ACAB’ on his left hand, ‘ACAG’ on his right hand, ‘COAST’ on his left wrist and ‘EAST’ on his right wrist.
The following photo of Fogg has been supplied by police:
Anyone with information on the incident or Fogg’s whereabouts is asked to call the Calgary Police Service’s non-emergency number of 403-266-1234, or anonymously through Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-8477 or through their website.