4:30 to 9 p.m. every night, December 5, 2008 through January 4, 2009 except December 25th when the Garden is closed.
- Santa’s Living Room: Dec. 5 – 24 with Santa appearances 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 p.m.
- Svend and Jens, our Scandinavian Christmas Elves appear nightly in the Centre Court
- Magician David Wilson: Dec. 26 – Jan. 4, in Santa’s Living Room at 5:30, 6:30, 7:30, 8:30 p.m.
- Dancing Lights on Livingstone Lake: 15 minute show every half hour on the half hour starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Gingerbread Wood
- Golden Chain Walk
- Community Choir Concerts on the Deck at 6:30 and 7:30, dates and choirs TBA
- Make-a-Wish Candle Shrine
- Candy Cane Lane
- Candy Cane Tree in the Centre Court
- Candy Cane Express model train across from Santa’s Living Room
- Dinner nightly at Shaughnessy Restaurant, reservations required 604-261-0011
- Dr. Waffle serving up fresh-made sweet and savoury waffles, real apple cider and Thomas Haas Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chestnut booth
On a side note, the VanDusen Garden’s is set to receive a major upgrade. I shall post photos as soon as I can get my hands on some.
5251 Oak Street (37th & Oak St.) See map.
Vancouver, British Columbia