Canada’s Top 100 Employers of 2015 were announced November 4, with 10 B.C.-based companies or organizations making the list.
The winners include:
- BC Public Service
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia
- Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada
- Great Little Box Company Ltd.
- Nature’s Path Foods Inc.
- PNI Digital Media Inc.
- Provincial Health Services Authority / PHSA
- Simon Fraser University
- Vancouver City Savings Credit Union
- City of Vancouver
Editors annually review around 75,000 employers across Canada and invited 12,500 to apply this year. The competition reviews:
- employer background
- physical workplace
- work atmosphere and communications
- financial benefits and compensation
- health and family-friendly benefits
- vacation and personal time off
- employee engagement
- training and skills development
- community involvement
For a full breakdown of why the winning employers were chosen, click on the employer links above. Check out all 100 winners here.
We’re sending a big congratulations to all the winners!
Featured Image: Simon Fraser University via Shutterstock