It’s another busy weekend in Toronto, meaning the TTC has several closures planned.
Bloor-Yonge and Lawernce station closure
The portion of Line 1 between Bloor-Yonge and Lawerence stations will be closed from July 8 to 9, as TTC crews perform track work.
Shuttle buses will operate between Lawrence and Bloor-Yonge stations throughout the closure. And in order to accommodate traffic flow and provide better bus service, there will be no traffic service on Yonge St. between Lawrence Ave. and Bloor St.
Regular subway service resumes Monday at 6 a.m.
The next scheduled subway closures are:
- July 15-16 – Line 2 Bloor-Danforth: Jane to Ossington
- July 22-23 – Line 2 Bloor-Danforth: St George to Broadview
- July 29-30 – Line 1 Yonge-University: Sheppard West to St George
Construction and Salsa on St. Clair
This weekend, from 8 a.m. Sat., July 8 to Mon., July 10 at 5 a.m., streetcars will be replaced by buses west of St Clair West Station due to concrete work at St Clair Ave. and Vaughan Rd.
Service will run on the following routes:
- 512 St Clair streetcars will operate between St Clair and St Clair West stations only
- 512 St Clair buses will provide service on St Clair Ave., between St Clair West Station and Gunns Loop.
During Salsa on St. Clair, St. Clair Ave. W. will be closed between Christie St. and Winona Ave on Saturday and Sunday. The 512/312 St Clair buses will divert in both directions via St Clair Ave., Oakwood Ave., Davenport Rd. and Christie St. from 8 a.m. Saturday until 11 p.m. Sunday. Service on the 126 Christie route will be increased to accommodate additional customer loads during Salsa on St. Clair.