This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Dessert house Amausaan Uji Matcha is now open at 480 Dundas Street West.
- Cafe Bora, the Korean chain dealing in all-purple desserts, is now open at 87 Yorkville Avenue.
- DaanGo Pastry Labs opens this weekend (September 8) in Kensington Market at 202 Baldwin Street.
- Fresh City Farms in newly opened at 111 Ossington Avenue.
- Grand Electric has officially opened a take-out taqueria across from Trinty Bellwoods at 923 Queen Street West.
- The Greek Spot at 1466 The Queensway in Etobicoke is now open for business.
- Market & Co. a massive new food market inside Upper Canada Mall debuts this weekend at 17600 Yonge Street in Newmarket.
- Mother Tongue at 348 Adelaide Street West inside Toronto’s Templar Hotel is now open for modern Asian dishes and cocktails.
- Von Bugle Brewing, a new spot from the same folks behind Steam Whistle Brewing, is now open at 249 Evans Avenue in Etobicoke.
- La Diperie is opening a new location in The Beaches on Queen East.
- Regulars Bar at 668 King Street West is set to open sometime during TIFF, so soon.
- Wood Oven Gatto Pizza is in the works at 2312 Bloor Street West.
- Coming soon to Yorkville, Yoshinaga at 88 Avenue Road, Unit B.