This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Coconut Seasons Hot Pot at 668 Silver Star Boulevard is open for business.
- At 616 Queen Street West, Dogs & Coffee is now open and welcoming two- and four-legged friends for drinks.
- Grandmama’s Waffles at 675 Queen Street West is serving up waffles in flavours like ube, pandan, and black sesame.
- London Fried Chicken at 2916 Lakeshore Boulevard West celebrated its grand opening last week with a guest appearance from from-time Stanley cup champion Mike Krushelynski.
- Find Nacho Bar, a new west coast inspired dive bar open now at 699 Danforth Avenue at Pape.
- Robo Sushi, a new AYCE sushi and dim sum restaurant at 865 York Mills Avenue, delivers dishes to tables via robot servers.
- Siempre, a new restaurant boasting an expansive brunch menu, is now open at 348 Front West.
- 7 Baker a new Euro-Asian Bakery is coming soon to 3 Wellesley Street West.
- Come See Me is coming soon to 656 College Street.
- Danish Pastry House is set to open a location sometime this Fall at the CF Toronto Eaton Centre.