Open now and opening soon: Toronto’s newest restaurants
Jul 5 2018, 6:48 pm
This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Bake Island is newly open at 372 Yonge Street and serving up bubble tea and pastries including Hong Kong crispy buns and coconut custard rolls.
- Big Trouble Bar at 460 Dundas Street West celebrates its grand opening tomorrow on Friday, July 6.
- Burgers Park is still a fresh find at 10 William Sylvester Drive in North York. The new burger shop borrows heavily from a famous burger shack south of the border.
- Frilu Restaurant is now open and serving up a Norwegian-inspired tasting menu at 7713 Yonge Street in Thornhill.
- Japanese dessert house Mukimuki is now open at 384 College Street.
- Pong Bar is now open in the PATH located beneath the Walrus Pub and Beer Hall at 187 Bay Street.
- Skcookks Kitchen a new Afro-Caribbean restaurant at 24 Ronson Drive, Unit 12 in Etobicoke is now open.
- 817 Sports Bar & Grill is soon to replace the Dog’s Bollocks Pub at 817 Queen Street West.
- Boardwalk Grill is opening soon at 1681 Lake Shore Boulevard East, taking over the former Carters Landing space.
- Bonafide Restaurant a new European tapas bar and cocktail lounge is opening soon in Kensington Market at 209 Augusta Avenue.
- Chpt II a sister spot to Markham’s Inspire Restaurant is opening soon in Newmarket at 1100 Davis Drive, Unit 1 b.
- Koishi Ice Cream & Bakery is coming soon to 160 Baldwin Street, Unit 4.
- Signs are up for a new spot called Sticky Rice at 1489 Gerrard East.