This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- ABC Euro Delicatessen is officially open for business at 6 Lebovic Avenue in Scarborough.
- Agora by Mamakas, a new grab-and-go Greek eatery is newly opened at 921 Queen Street West across from Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Collete Grand Cafe has opened the first of its Holt Renfrew cafe take-over at Yorkdale Shopping Centre.
- Crush’d Juice Bar at 314 Queen Street East is newly open.
- Gin Mill a new gastropub dealing in craft beers has opened at 2202 Bloor Street West, replacing the Yellow Griffin Pub.
- Hanabusa Café at 77 Kensington Street is now serving up Japanese souffle pancakes!
- KAKA All You Can Eat opens tomorrow, Friday, February 23 at 655 Bay Street at Elm.
- Kid lee, the new food court spot from celebrity chef Susur Lee’s clan is now open inside First Canadian Place at 100 King Street West.
- Poke purveyor and sushi burrito maker Su&Bu is now open in Thornhill at 8020 Bathurst Street.
- The space at 892 Queen Street East will soon be converted into Annabelle according to GoodHood. The pasta bar already operates a location at Christie and Davenport and is owned by the same folks behind the recently departed Lil’ Baci.
- Blondies Pizza is slated to open two locations. The first in Leslieville is expected to open in May while another pizzeria adjacent to Pantry is coming to Commerce Court in the fall.
- Calii Love is opening a new location at 599 King Street East!
- Chocolats Favoris is opening at Eagles Landing Shopping Centre at 1410 Major MacKenzie Drive in Maple this March.
- Kinton Ramen is opening a location in Scarborough at 1 William Kitchen Road.
- Labothéry Inc. is opening March 3 at 717 Bay Street.
- Mira, a new Peruvian restaurant from IconINK has announced it’s opening on February 28 at 420a Wellington Street West.
- The City of Toronto will pick up the tab if you eat on King Street
- You can now get GIANT chocolate chip cookies in Toronto
- Top 100 Places to Eat in Canada according to Yelp