We want you to have the best Thanksgiving Toronto has to offer.
So we’ve gone ahead and put together a series of articles to ensure that your 2016 Thanksgiving in the 6ix is nothing short of spectacular.
You’ll find everything you need below; from what to eat and where to get it, ways to share the holidays, and weird and wonderful ways to spend your long weekend.
So keep checking back as we’ll continue to update this post with more and more great Thanksgiving content.
Toronto Thanksgiving 2016 Guide
- Turkey dinners to-go: just pick up and reheat
- Turkey-less dinners: Thanksgiving for vegans
- Handheld feasts: Thanksgiving sandwiches
- What’s so distinct about Canadian Thanksgiving anyway?
- Where to get the best pumpkin pies in Toronto
- Where to find the best pumpkin spiced desserts in Toronto
Things to do this long weekend
- Pick your own pumpkins at a pumpkin patch
- Daytrips you can take from Toronto over Thanksgiving long weekend
- Check out this massive Glow Sword Battle
- Vent your family frustrations at Toronto’s FREE Rage Room
- Watch the Jays crush the Rangers
- Bring a Trailer Park Boy home to meet the fam
- 25 more things to do this long weekend