This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- By the same name behind The Good Son, you’ll now find Cass Avenue Snack Bar serving bites and rock n’ roll at 150 Eglinton Avenue East.
- Piquette, by Bar Isabel alumni, is now open and serving up over 80 rotating wine labels at 1084 Queen Street West.
- The LOFT, at 171 College Street, is serving up board games and bubble tea in a lounge-style space.
- Serving up mouthwatering takes on donut holes, you’ll now find Puffs Pastries at 2144 Yonge Street.
- This upcoming farm dinner features gourmet chefs fighting climate change
- Popular Parkdale burger spot Harry’s Charbroiled is closing
- Dundas West is hosting a massive street celebration this weekend
- Cocktail Emporium coming to Union Station in 2020
- Today/Tonight is soon to feature local, up-and-coming acts in their coffee shop-meets-“live happenings bar” at 1704 Queen Street West.
- Beloved Jollibee is gearing up to open the first of three new GTA locations this fall. This one will be at 1 Promenade Circle in Thornhill.
- Holt Renfrew’s Colette Grand Café will be hosting a special mooncake pop-up from September 3 to 13.