Toronto police are working to identify potential suspects wanted in relation to a firearms investigation.
On Saturday, December 21, 2019, the Toronto Police Service reportedly began an investigation involving a white 1992 Cadillac DeVille in the area of Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue, with assistance from the public.
- See also:
Following an investigation and with a search warrant executed, officers say they recovered four firearms and ammunition, which may be linked to other offences.
Police reportedly seized the following:
- Brown and silver sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun
- Black SKS Arc Angel semi-automatic rifle 7.62 X 39 mm
- Black CZ 70 7.65 semi-automatic handgun
- Black semi-automatic handgun
- Assorted ammunition, (12 gauge; 45 calibre; 32 Calibre ACP, 7.62 X 39 mm)