Are you fluent in Toronto parking? You might think you’ve already leveled up to max Toronto-ness but can you decipher these super simple parking instructions?
Pop quiz to follow.
- No parking to the left of the sign.
- No parking from April 1 to November 30 from the 16th of the month until the end of the month.
- No parking from midnight to 7 am UNLESS you have a city permit for this specific area.
- One hour parking from 8 am to 6 pm is A-OK from December 1 to March 31 any day of the month, but from April 1 to November 30 it’s only OK the beginning of the month to the 15th of the month.
Still following along here?
What would you do?
This quiz won’t be graded which is probably for the best… the Toronto Parking Authority doesn’t give out A+s, just parking tickets.
See you at the practical exam!
- This map shows you everywhere you can park for free in Toronto
- You can now pay for street parking in Toronto with your smart phone
- OPP charge 12 with stunt driving on highway 400, impound luxury cars (PHOTOS)
- Toronto company secures $15M in seed funding to make 'hyperloop' transit system a reality (VIDEO)