FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Whether you’re planning a Thanksgiving dinner and need a last-minute item or you’re just looking for something to do and need to know what’s open and closed on the holiday Monday, we’ve got you covered.
Per usual, government offices including Canada Post offices and city hall will be closed along with banks and libraries.
See what else is open and closed this Thanksgiving Monday in Toronto.
- See also:
- Movie theatres: Check your local listings for showtimes
- The Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Road): 10 am to 5 pm
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Boulevard): 9 am to 11 pm
- The Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queen’s Park, Toronto): 10 am to 5:30 pm
- Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Road, Toronto): 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- CN Tower (301 Front Street West): 9:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas Street West): 10:30 am to 4 pm
- Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge Street): 10 am to 5 pm
- Aga Khan Museum (77 Wynford Drive): 10 am to 6 pm
- Gardiner Museum (111 Queens Park): 10 am to 5 pm
- TIFF Bell Lightbox (350 King St. West): 10 am to 10 pm
- Bata Shoe Museum (327 Bloor St. West): 10 am to 5 pm
- The Bentway (250 Fort York Blvd.): 10 am to 5 pm
- Museum of Illusions (132 Front St. East): 10 am to 8 pm
- Ontario Place (955 Lake Shore Blvd. West): 5 am to 12 am
- Stackt Market (28 Bathurst St.): 10 am to 7 pm
While many grocery stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Monday, these grocery stores will be open:
- Loblaws (60 Carlton St.): 8 am to 8 pm
- Rabba (various locations): 24 hours
- Saks Food Hall CF Eaton Centre (176 Yonge Street): 11 am to 7 pm
- Pusateri’s (57 Yorkville Avenue): 7:30 am to 7 pm
- Pusateri’s Avenue Road (1539 Avenue Road): 8 am to 7 pm
- The Food Depot (115 Dupont Street): 24 hours
- The Kitchen Table Queens Quay (10 Queens Quay West): 6 am to 12 am
- The Kitchen Table Spadina (389 Spadina Road): 7 am to 12 am
- The Kitchen Table King and Bathurst (705 King Street West): 6 am to 2 am
- Metro (444 Yonge Street): 24 hours
- Whole Foods (87 Avenue Road): 10 am to 6 pm
- Fresh & Wild (2294 Bloor Street West): 9 am to 7 pm
- Fresh & Wild (69 Spadina Avenue): 9 am to 9 pm
- T&T (1 Promenade Circle): 9 am to 10 pm
- T&T (7070 Warden Avenue): 8 am to 12 am
- T&T (715 Central Parkway West): 9 am to 11 pm
- T&T (222 Cherry Street): 9 am to 10 pm
- T&T (9625 Yonge Street): 9 am to 10 pm
- T&T (9255 Woodbine Avenue): 8 am to 12 am
- T&T (8339 Kennedy Road): 9 am to 11 pm
- The Pacific Mall (4300 Steeles Avenue East, Markham): 11 am to 8 pm
- CF Eaton Centre (220 Yonge Street): 11 am to 7 pm
- Square One (100 City Centre Drive, Mississauga): 11 am to 6 pm
- Toronto Premium Outlets (13850 Steeles Avenue West, Halton Hills): 9:30 am to 7:30 pm
- Bramalea City Centre (25 Peel Centre Drive, Brampton): 11 am to 6 pm
- Vaughan Mills (1 Bass Pro Mills Drive): 10 am to 7 pm
- CF Markville (5000 Hwy 7): 11 am to 6 pm
- Hillcrest Mall (9350 Yonge Street): 11 am to 6 pm
- Upper Canada Mall (17600 Yonge Street): 11 am to 6 pm
- Promenade (1 Promenade Cir.): 11 am to 6 pm
Keep in mind select malls will be closed this Thanksgiving Monday including Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Scarborough Town Centre, Bayview Village Shops, CF Fairview Mall, CF Sherway Gardens, Yorkville Village, and Dufferin Mall.
This holiday weekend, all LCBO stores will observe normal business hours and select LCBO stores will operate on extended hours on Sunday, October 13.
All LCBO locations will be closed on Thanksgiving Monday so make sure to stock up.
The Beer Store
Select Beer Store locations will be open on the holiday Monday across Toronto, and the rest of the GTA. You can find the full list here.