This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars plus incoming establishments that you should have on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants to eat at in Toronto right now:
- Assembly Chef’s Hall, housing numerous Toronto restaurant concepts all under one roof, is now in soft opening at 111 Richmond Street West. A grand opening celebration is slated for January.
- Chubby’s Jamaican Kitchen is now open at 104 Portland Street and dishing out meaty delights from the jerk pit grill along with Likkle Jamaican patties, ackee and saltfish bites, oxtail stew, and more.
- Popular Chinese chain, Green Tea Restaurant has opened its first Canadian location at 3235 Hwy 7 East, Unit 18 in Markham.
- Straight out of Tokyo, Michelin recommended Konjiki Ramen, now boasts a Toronto location at 5051 Yonge Street.
- Ladurée opens its first Toronto boutique and tea salon today, Thursday, December 14, inside Yorkdale Shopping Centre at 3401 Dufferin Street.
- Saryo Cafe, sharing the same address as Konjiki Ramen at 5051 Yonge Street is also now open.
- Tanto Restaurant at 74 Ossington Avenue is newly opened and dishing out “Argentine inspired cuisine cooked on a charcoal grill.”
- Fast food gyro spot, Greek & Co. is opening its fourth Toronto outpost at 1466 The Queensway.
- New Mediterranean grill, Crowded House is coming soon to 1161 Queen Street East.
- Pulp Kitchen is relocating down the street and taking over the former location of Coyote Willie Tex-Mex Diner at 689 Queen Street East.
- A Sri Lankan restaurant called The Rusi is in the works at 7 King Street East.
- Matcha dessert maker TSUJIRI opens a location at Mississauga Square One tomorrow, Saturday, December 16 and will be giving out free samples and conducting traditional tea ceremonies throughout the day.
- Chubby's Jamaican Kitchen is now open in Toronto
- Peace Treats just launched a lineup of epic Xmas milkshakes
- Ladurée announces official opening date for its first Toronto boutique