As Toronto prepares for the inevitable chilly fall temperatures, there’s really no better time to book a flight and head to the beach.
And now, thanks to an incredible Hawaiian travel deal from Next Departure, you can be sipping on Mai Tai’s beachside sooner than you think.
According to the travel deal site, WestJet has dropped its fall flights to Hawaii from Toronto down to only $472 to $495 CAD roundtrip including taxes.
The best part is the travel deal works for three of Hawaii’s incredible islands including Kona (Big Island) for $472, Kauai (Lihue)for $472, and Honolulu for $495.
The only catch is that there’s a layover, but considering flights to Kona (The Big Island) are generally more expensive than Honolulu or Maui with flights averaging well over $650, a layover is the least of your worries.
- October 10 to December 15, 2018
- Blackout dates: November 8-10 and 12, 2018
How to search for dates and book:
- To take advantage of the deal, simply head to Google Flights and search for dates for the island that you want to visit.
- Plug those dates into the WestJet promo page.
- Enter Coupon Code ‘Q47IP24’ to receive 20% off. Your flights should come out to the prices listed above ($472 to $495).
So ditch the cold this fall and get ready for sunshine, beautiful beaches, and incredible sunsets.