With a new season underway, there’s no better time to get your life in gear and land that dream job you’ve always wanted.
Whether you’ve been unemployed for months or you’re just looking for a change from your current role, we’ve tracked down some of the most innovative Toronto companies currently looking to hire a variety of roles.
Here are 16 awesome Toronto companies hiring over 150 positions right now.
- See also:
- Who: Portl Media is changing the way rideshare passengers connect with brands by delivering targeted content to a captive audience with its free touch-screen systems that are located in the back of rideshares, featuring hyper-local info on restaurants and events.
- Jobs: Portl is not only looking double in size in the next six months, but it’s also currently looking to fill multiple positions including Front End Developer (React), Operations Manager, Advertising Account Managers, and a Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a fast-growing tech company that was not only named “Canada’s Most Promising Startup” at the NACO World Investment Summit, but you’ll also get to work at a dog-friendly office in Trinity Bellwoods.
- More: You can learn more about the company here.
- Who: Givex is an end-to-end customer engagement solution that provides POS, gift cards, and loyalty solutions to Canada’s restaurant industry.
- Jobs: Current openings include Business Development Manager.
- Perks: You’ll get to work in a high-energy, open office environment that’s right downtown, with a fast-growing, global technology company. Givex offers long-term career growth with promotions from within the company and the opportunity to relocate internationally. Plus, there is always fresh fruit available.
- More: You can learn more about Givex and its current openings by heading over to its careers page.
Traction on Demand
- Who: Traction on Demand is one of North America’s largest Salesforce consulting partners and app development firms. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest-growing, best managed, and happiest workplaces in North America. Traction on Demand also hosts business and tech-focused conferences throughout the year.
- Jobs: Traction on Demand is growing quickly and currently hiring more than 20 roles in Toronto including Business Development Managers, Business Architects, Data Specialists, Data Architects, Engagement Managers, Full Stack Developers, and Marketing Automation Solutions Consultant, among others.
- Perks: Wellness lunch program, fitness allowance, annual team camp, flexible hours, monthly community events, veteran sidekick program, professional development fund, and more.
- More: To learn more about Traction on Demand and check out the current openings, visit their jobs page.
- Who: Lighthouse Labs was created in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for code, mentorship, and education. Their mission: to continuously find the best ways to train the next generation of developers and transform the way that tech education is delivered.
- Jobs: Lighthouse Labs is looking for a Director of Sales Strategy to join their league of extraordinary people.
- Perks: Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer, with diverse (and dog-friendly!) campuses across the country. Employees enjoy remote flexibility, employee benefits, and additional time off over the Christmas holiday season.
- More: You can learn more about Lighthouse Labs openings on their careers page.
- Who: TouchBistro is a Toronto-based software company that develops restaurant point of sale systems for iPad and was named the Best POS System for Restaurants by Business News Daily.
- Jobs: There are currently 26 openings at the Toronto office in the following departments: Accounting and Finance, Business Development, Customer Operations, Marketing, People and Culture, Product Marketing, Sales, Software Development, and Technology.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a team of passionate, hard-working, driven people who are proud to be part of a growing and innovative tech company.
- More: You can find the full list of openings on the careers page.
- Who: Ample Organics is Canada’s most trusted technology provider for licensed cannabis producers. Ample Organics helps producers track everything from yield weight to patient data while facilitating compliance with government regulations.
- Jobs: The Toronto office is looking to hire a Business Development Specialist, (Software for the Cannabis Industry) and a Software Developer (Software for the Cannabis Industry). Additionally, the company is always accepting general applications.
- Perks: You’ll get to work at an awesome office in Toronto’s east end that’s dog-friendly, enjoy regular team social events, great benefits, free snacks and drinks, not to mention you’ll be a part of a team of people who really love the work they do.
- More: Full details about each of these positions can be found on the careers page.
- Who: Maple is a global healthcare app for fast, convenient 24/7 access to Canadian licensed doctors. Through Maple, patients can see a doctor online within minutes, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, anytime, anywhere. Patients can securely text or video chat with licensed doctors for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment and digital prescriptions. The Toronto-based telemedicine provider also just received $14.5 million in funding.
- Jobs: Current openings include UX Designer, Bilingual Client Success Specialist (French), Staff Accountant, Client Success Specialist, and a DevOps Engineer.
- Perks: You’ll get to work downtown Toronto steps away from the TTC, be part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with an open culture and flat hierarchy.
- More: Learn more about these positions on the Maple jobs page.
- Who: CrowdRiff allows you to search, manage and share social content at scale to save you time and increase conversions. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform makes it easy to source, organize and publish UGC and owned visuals that resonate with today’s travellers.
- Jobs: CrowdRiff is looking to hire a Business Development Representative, Bilingual Business Development Representative (English + Spanish, French, or German), Sales Development Representative, Bilingual Sales Development Representative (English + Spanish), Customer Success Manager (SMB), Senior Back-End Developer, Senior Front-End Developer (Discovery Team), Director of Product Marketing, Product Manager (Discovery Team), Product Manager (Greenfield Project), Senior Product Designer, and a Sales Operations Specialist.
- Perks: Employee perks include commuter bonuses, employee benefits, MacBook Pro, team building events, dog-friendly office, and weekly learning opportunities.
- More: To learn more about any of these opportunities head over to the CrowdRiff careers page.
- Who: Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has quickly become the fastest-growing tech startup in vacation rental software. Hostaway also happens to be in hyper-growth mode and has a number of openings at its Toronto office.
- Jobs: Hostaway is currently hiring a VP of Sales, Art Director, People and Culture Coordinator, Talent Coordinator, Financial Administrative Coordinator, and an Account Manager. Plus there are currently a number of remote job openings available, too.
- Perks: You’ll be joining a company that’s big on culture and team-building and recently started the accelerator program at Ryerson’s DMZ, which is one of the most diverse and difficult incubators to get into.
- More: Interested in applying? Head to the Hostaway careers page to learn more.
- Who: Ritual provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee and food items from local spots all with the push of a button. Ritual is growing at a rapid pace and has already expanded into Toronto, Chicago, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and New York.
Jobs: Ritual is currently expanding its team and has 23 openings at its Toronto office in the following departments: Engineering, Growth/Marketing, HR, Operations, Product, and Sales.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a fast-paced, innovative company that’s very transparent and has an open environment.
- More: You can learn more about Ritual and these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: Daisy is an AI-powered platform that provides better financial results, reduces fraudulent payments, reinforces learning, and handles the ‘hard work’ for retail and insurance companies.
- Jobs: Daisy Intelligence is currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the CEO, Finance Controller, Software Developer (CUDA), ETL Developer (Implementation), Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Channel Manager (Sales), and a Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Perks: Employee perks include health benefits, vacation time, career growth opportunities, healthy snacks, you’ll get to work in a fun startup environment, stock options, and the chance to work with one of Canada’s leading AI companies.
- More: You can learn more about the current openings here.
- Who: Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, TribalScale is a digital firm specialized in the design, and development of world-class digital products.
- Perks: TribalScale’s office is located in the heart of downtown Toronto with easy access to public transit, fully stocked kitchen, daily catered hot breakfast, weekly lunches while learning from industry leaders, full health benefits, Netflix membership accounts, $2,000 annual professional development allowance, subsidies to local and out-of-town conferences, and the opportunity to work with some of the most passionate folks in the Toronto tech scene.
- More: You can learn all about these opportunities on the TribalScale career page.
- Who: Wattpad is the world’s largest community for readers and writers and all of its services are free.
- Jobs: Wattpad is looking to grow its team and hire an Associate Trust & Safety Specialist, Creator Development Specialist, Data/ML Engineer, Designer, Product Experience Designer (Intermediate to Senior), and a Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Perks: Staff benefits include paid transit pass, a competitive salary, drinks and snacks, fun and games, and flexible hours.
- More: You can learn about each opening available on the Wattpad jobs page.
- Who: Wealthsimple is the largest automated investing service in Canada. Started by Michael Katchen five years ago, Wealthsimple is an online investment management company that promises quality financial guidance at a price lower than the incumbents, including all major banks.
- Jobs: This Toronto company is currently looking to fill 24 positions in the following departments: Client Success, Legal/Compliance, Marketing, People Operations, Wealthsimple for Advisors (W4A), Data Science and Engineering, Product, and UX and Design.
- Perks: Savings plans, top-tier healthcare, free daily lunches, endless snacks and beverages, paid-time-off and holidays, Bike Share Toronto membership, professional development budget, and all employees are allowed to build their own tech setup and can choose the computer and monitor of their choice.
- More: You can find a full list of these current openings on the Wealthsimple jobs page.
- Who: Planswell uses a unique questionnaire and its patent-pending technology to create free financial plans and without changing your current budget, Planswell will recommend the absolute best way to grow and protect your wealth.
- Jobs: Current openings include a Full Stack Developer, Director of Marketing, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, and a Talent Aquisition Specialist.
- Perks: Employee perks include a health benefits plan, free lunches, unlimited vacation days, social events, town hall meetings, and a pet-friendly office.
- More: You can learn more about Planswell and these exciting opportunities on the careers page.
Daily Hive Toronto
- Who: Us! You read us, why not work for us!? If you love keeping up to date on everything going on in the city and also happen to be handy with the
steel penkeyboard, join our team as we continue to grow!
- Jobs: We’re currently looking to grow our Toronto team and hire an Account Executive (Agency Partnerships).
- Perks: Employee perks include flexible work hours, competitive vacation policy, employee benefits, pet-friendly office, strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- More: To learn more about what it takes to join our team head here.