It’s hard to believe that 2018 is almost over.
If you took a moment to reflect on the past year, would you be able to say you’ve grown in your career? Or would you realize you’ve spent the past year toiling away at a job you don’t love?
If you’re feeling the latter, then maybe it’s time for you to make your next career move.
Luckily for you, we’ve found 12 great Toronto companies that are currently hiring over 100 positions. All you have to do now get your resume and cover letter ready.
- Who: Lyft was founded in 2012 by Logan Green and John Zimmer to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. Lyft is now the fastest growing rideshare company in the US and is available to 95% of the US population as well as in the GTHA and Ottawa in Canada. Lyft is preferred by drivers and passengers for its reliable and friendly experience, and its commitment to effecting positive change for the future of our cities, as the first rideshare company to offset carbon emissions from all rides globally.
- Jobs: Current openings in Toronto include Senior Business Development Manager, City Partnerships, Business Development Lead, Driver Growth, Local Analytics Manager and Community Associates.
- Perks: To create the best ride for all, Lyft creates an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring. Full-time employee benefits may include health, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid parental and bereavement leave, cell phone reimbursement, company events, healthy free snacks and more.
- More: You can learn more about the Toronto openings on the careers page.
- Who: Bridgeable is a service design consultancy that works with organizations and people to create a more human world, one experience at a time. Together with clients in sectors such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, financial services, government, telecommunications, and transit, Bridgeable awakens insight, creates transformative strategies, and forges tangible tools that lead to enduring business growth.
- Jobs: Bridgeable is currently looking to hire a Manager of Design Strategy and Senior Biomedical Communications Designers.
- Perks: Employee perks include working with wickedly talented colleagues on groundbreaking initiatives in collaboration with some of the most innovative organizations in the world, fun team events including Summer Camp and improv, a loft kitchen filled with healthy snacks, a free gym membership, paid parental leave, comprehensive health coverage, and professional development opportunities including conferences, events, and training.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities, Bridgeable’s team and the work Bridgeable does on the company website.
- Who: Kira Systems is a fast-growing Toronto-based software company that equips enterprises with intuitive, easy-to-use software tools for uncovering relevant information from their contracts and related documents.
- Jobs: Kira is currently looking to hire 18 positions that range from Talent Acquisition Specialist and Senior Marketing Executive to Sales Executive and Account Director.
- Perks: Kira works with some of the world’s largest corporations, law firms, and professional service firms which gives employees the opportunity to work hard, learn lots, and the chance to grow within the company.
- More: You can find information about each of these roles on the Kira career page.
- Who: Since launching in 2015, Hostaway has quickly become the fastest growing tech startup in vacation rental software. Hostaway also happens to be in hyper-growth mode and is planning to double its staff by the new year.
- Jobs: Hostaway is hiring a Growth Hacker, Customer Support Representative, Account Manager, Business Development Representative, and a Business Development Manager.
- Perks: You’ll be joining a company that’s big on culture and team-building and recently started the accelerator program at Ryerson’s DMZ, which is one of the most diverse and difficult incubators to get into.
- More: Interested in applying? Head to the Hostaway careers page to learn more.
- Who: League is a digital alternative to traditional health insurance that connects employers and employees to a comprehensive network of health services and benefits, giving them unparalleled choice, convenience, and value.
- Jobs: League is looking to fill 24 positions in the following departments: Customer Care, Customer Success, Design, General, Health Services, Information Security, Member Experience, Platform, Product Management, and Sales.
- Perks: All League employees will receive health benefits, weekly lunches and stocked healthy snack cupboards, weekly yoga, massages, unlimited vacation, monthly social events, and professional ping pong and foosball tables.
- More: You can find all the details for each of these positions on the League jobs page.
- Who: Portl Media is changing the way rideshare passengers connect with brands by delivering targeted content to a captive audience with its free touch-screen systems that are located in the back of rideshares, featuring hyper-local info on restaurants and events.
- Jobs: Portl is looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer, Android Developer, Marketing Specialist, Business Development and Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a fast-growing tech company that was not only named “Canada’s Most Promising Startup” at the NACO World Investment Summit, it’s currently one of ten companies selected for the Comcast NBCUniversal Lift Labs Accelerator, powered by Techstars.
- More: You can learn more about the current openings at Portl Media here.
- Who: Ample Organics is Canada’s most trusted technology provider for licensed cannabis producers. Ample Organics helps producers track everything from yield weight to patient data while facilitating compliance with government regulations.
- Jobs: The Toronto office is looking to hire an Office Coordinator, DevOps Engineer, IT Systems Administrator, Business Development Representative, Hardware Implementation Specialist (Junior), and a Technical Support Representative.
- Perks: You’ll get to work at an awesome office in Toronto’s east end that’s dog-friendly, enjoy regular team social events, great benefits, free snacks and drinks, not to mention you’ll be a part of a team of people who really love the work they do.
- More: Full details about each of these positions can be found on the careers page.
- Who: Wealthsimple is the largest automated investing service in Canada. Started by 29-year-old Michael Katchen, Wealthsimple is an online investment management company that promises quality financial guidance at a price lower than the incumbents, including all major banks.
- Jobs: This Toronto company is currently looking to fill 25 positions that range from Software Engineer and Data Scientist to Account Manager and Email Developer.
- Perks: Savings plans, top-tier healthcare, free daily lunches, endless snacks and beverages, paid-time-off and holidays, Bike Share Toronto membership, professional development budget, and all employees are allowed to build their own tech setup and can choose the computer and monitor of their choice.
- More: You can find a full list of these current openings on the Wealthsimple jobs page.
- Who: Planswell uses a unique questionnaire and its patent-pending technology to create free financial plans and without changing your current budget, Planswell will recommend the absolute best way to grow and protect your wealth.
- Jobs: Current openings include a Client Success Representative, Full Stack Developer, and an Office Assistant.
- Perks: You’ll get to work in an environment that’s energetic and collaborative with competitive pay and benefits. Plus you get to work on making a real difference in people’s lives.
- More: You can learn more about Planswell and these exciting opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: Ritual provides instant access to a complete assortment of everyday coffee and food items from local spots all with the push of a button. Ritual is growing at a rapid pace and has already expanded into Chicago, Houston, Denver, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and New York.
Jobs: Ritual is currently expanding its team and has 20 openings at its Toronto office in the following departments: Business Development, Design, Engineering, HR, Operations and Sales.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a fast-paced, innovative company that’s very transparent and has an open environment.
- More: You can learn more about Ritual and these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: Coinsquare is the easiest platform to buy, sell and trade bitcoin, ethereum, gold and more. Made in Canada.
- Perks: You’ll get to join a supportive organization that invests heavily in keeping employees happy and making sure the company scales in the right way.
- More: You can find full details about each of these roles on the CoinSquare careers page.
- Who: Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, TribalScale is a digital firm specialized in the design, and development of world-class digital products.
- Jobs: TribalScale continues to grow at a rapid rate and currently has 21 openings that range from Product Manager and Product Designer to Technical Writer and Sales Account Manager.
- Perks: TribalScale’s office is located in the heart of downtown Toronto with easy access to public transit, fully stocked kitchen, daily catered hot breakfast, weekly lunches while learning from industry leaders, full health benefits, Netflix membership accounts, $2000 annual professional development allowance, subsidies to local and out-of-town conferences and the opportunity to work with some of the most passionate folks in the Toronto tech scene.
- More: You can learn all about these opportunities on the TribalScale career page.