It’s the start of a new month, not to mention almost a new season, which is the perfect time to freshen up your resume and hit the job market.
But we get it, trying to find a new position can feel like a job within itself sometimes, and so hunting for the perfect gig can feel like way more work than what you’re ready to take on.
This is where we come in.
We’ve scoured the web and rounded up 12 awesome Toronto companies that are currently hiring a number of roles ranging from Front End Engineers to Social Media Strategists.
All you need to do now is get your resume and cover letter ready.
- Here are the most attractive employers to Canadian students: report
- Uber reveals new Toronto engineering hub with up to 400 jobs
- HSBC opening state-of-the-art Global Data & Innovation Lab in Toronto
- Who: Vena combines a centralized database, sophisticated workflow, powerful reporting, and advanced analytics with Microsoft Excel to create an enterprise-class cloud-based software solution. Clients include Brookfield, Deloitte, White Castle, and Church’s Chicken to name a few. Now, the company is holding a hiring blitz following its milestone $115 million of funding in January.
- Jobs: Current openings at Vena’s Toronto office include Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Product Training Specialist, Director of IT, Executive assistant, Learning and Development Manager, Payroll Specialist, Receptionist, Talent Partner, Consultant, Practice Manager, Business Development Representative, PR and Social Communications Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Solutions Consultant, Product Manager, QA Automation, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Software Architect, Software Developer, Infrastructure Software Developer, and a Software Developer Team Lead.
- Perks: Employee perks include free breakfast and snacks, flexible work hours, career growth, fun events, competitive salaries, paid gym membership, personal education, opportunity to attend conferences and events, and you’ll get to work in a conveniently located office in Liberty Village.
- More: You can learn about each of these roles on the Vena job board.
- Who: Fiix creates modern maintenance software that’s easy to use, flexible, and affordable. Since 2008, the Toronto-based company has been disrupting the industry by revolutionizing how thousands of companies worldwide schedule, organize and track maintenance. The company is looking to hire and is currently 130 employees strong, with the plans to grow to 200 by the end of the year.
- Perks: Employee benefits include four-weeks of vacation time, two personal days, birthdays off, two paid volunteer days, 100% paid for employee benefits (includes medical/dental), free lunch Fridays (every week), $2,000 training allowance, $70/month transportation allowance, salary and bonuses, and an amazing culture.
- More: If you think Fiix sounds like your dream job, head to its careers page for more information.
- Who: Jobber is changing the way small mobile service businesses do their work and serve their customers. Jobber serves as a business’s command centre, and its easy-to-use app powers sales, operations, and customer service—all in one place. With billions in services delivered annually by businesses using Jobber, the company helps to make a real impact on how these businesses operate, and how well they’re able to service their customers.
- Jobs: Current openings include Salesforce Developer, Senior Software Developer, Software Developer, Director of Partnerships, Front-End Web Developer, Partnership Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Senior Public Relations Manager, Social Media Strategist, Talent Aquisition Specialist, and a VP, Product Management.
- Perk: Employee benefits include a competitive salary, extended employer-paid benefits, the opportunity to develop your skills and grow your career, three weeks of paid vacation time, and a fully stocked kitchen.
- More: You can learn more about Jobber’s current openings on the company’s careers page.
- Who: Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. With over 650 customers, Veeva services companies that range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
- Jobs: Veeva Systems is currently looking to hire an Engineering Manager, Software Engineers, iOS Developer, Front End Engineers, Technical Architect, Product Managers, and Senior QA Engineers.
- Perks: Employee perks include wellness programs (weekly yoga, massages in office), an awesome downtown location, weekly lunches, social events, annual career developmental allowance, and restricted stock units.
- More: For more information on available positions, benefits, or to apply, visit the Veeva Systems careers website.
- Who: Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use global cloud-based accounting platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has 1.4 million subscribers in more than 180 countries. Xero seamlessly integrates with more than 700 apps and it was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running.
- Jobs: Xero Canada is growing their Toronto team, and is currently hiring a Lead Software Engineer, Strategic Financial Partnerships Manager, Partner Consultant, Account Manager, and more.
- Perks: Xero offers a number of great benefits and perks including flexible working arrangements, Health and Wellness benefits coverage, a generous employee share scheme, and leave allowance.
- More: To learn more about Xero and check out the current openings, visit their careers page.
- Who: Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses using actual business data instead of a personal credit score, equity, or personal guarantees.
- Jobs: Current openings include a Data Platform Engineer, Data Scientist, Senior Data Scientist, Marketing Manager (Outbound + ABM), Partnership Channel Manager, Tech Partner Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruitment Coordinator, Talent Acquisition Partner (Sales), Associate Product Manager, Product Manager, Account Executive, Account Executive Manager, Account Manager, BDR Manager, Business Development Representative, Senior Android Engineer, Senior iOS Engineer, and a Software Engineer.
- Perks: Employees receive free daily team lunches, free snacks and drinks, great healthcare benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, monthly Clearbanc Social Club, lunch and learns, Friday drinks and demos, work with a kick-ass team with unparalleled leadership (Michele Romanow – Dragons’ Den, Andrew D’Souza – Angel Investor) and more.
- More: You can learn more about this great company and the current openings on the careers page.
- Who: Since launching in 2007, ecobee has enabled hundreds of thousands of consumers to control their home comfort anytime, anywhere using their smartphone, tablet or computer, making it easier for homeowners and businesses to lower their energy use.
- Jobs: ecobee is currently looking to hire an Integrations Developer, Copywriting Manager, Senior Graphic Designer, Technical Support Representative, Account Manager (ecobee Energy), Consumer Insights Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Corporate Website/B2B Product Manager, Accounting Manager, Accounts Payable Analyst, Principal Developer, Embedded Systems, Senior Embedded Developer, Senior Embedded Developer (Test Fixture), Senior Web Developer, iOS Developer, UX Director, Product Manager (SmartBuildings), QA (Embedded) Senior Engineer, QA (Web) Senior Engineer, Inside Sales Representative, Server Development Manager, Senior Backend Developer, and a Technology Director (Thermostat).
- Perks: Company perks include volunteer and charitable giving program, demo days and lunch-n-learns, training and education fund, full health benefits, employee recognition, fresh fruit and snacks, planet positivity, stock options, impact and ownership, indoor bike racks and storage, and you’ll get to work with small, agile teams that are proudly Canadian.
- More: You can learn more about every opening on the ecobee career page.
- Who: Givex is an end-to-end customer engagement solution that provides POS, gift card, and loyalty solutions to Canada’s restaurant industry.
- Jobs: Current openings include Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Implementations Specialist, Client Services Representative, Program Administrator, and Python Applications Developer.
- Perks: You’ll get to work in a high-energy open office environment, right downtown, with a fast-growing, global technology company. Givex offers long-term career growth with promotions from within the company and the opportunity to relocate internationally. Plus, there is always fresh fruit available.
- More: You can learn more about Givex and its current openings by heading over to its careers page.
- Who: Lighthouse Labs was created in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for code, mentorship, and education. Their mission: to continuously find the best ways to train the next generation of developers and transform the way that tech education is delivered.
- Jobs: Lighthouse Labs is looking for a Full-Time Instructor in Full Stack Web Development to join their league of extraordinary people.
- Perks: Beyond being dog-friendly (!) Lighthouse Labs employees also receive discounted rates to work out of Devhub, Toronto’s coworking space for developers.
- More: You can learn more about Lighthouse Labs openings on their careers page.
- Who: Loopio is a Toronto-based software company that empowers companies to respond to proposals and security questionnaires with ease. They’re growing at a super-fast pace and they’re always looking for new people to join their team.
- Jobs: Loopio is currently looking to hire a Customer Success Associate, Customer Success Manager, User Support Specialist, Senior Product Designer, Senior Product Manager, Senior Software Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Manager, Outbound Sales Development Representative, and a Sales Enablement Manager.
- Perks: If you’re looking to join an environment where you’ll always be learning than Loopio is the place for you. You’ll get to be a part of a supportive team that values feedback and helping each other grow as professionals. Plus, Loopio also offers health benefits, extended parental leave, stock options, professional mastery budget, weekly socials, annual retreat, vacation and vacation top-ups, and team wellness activities.
- More: You can learn more about these exciting opportunities on the Loopio career page.
- Who: Rubikloud’s big data architecture gathers retailer data from online and offline consumer behaviours to help retailers gain insight into preferences ranging from product affinity and price sensitivity to response prediction and demand forecasts.
- Jobs: Rubikloud is currently looking to hire a Client Solutions Manager, Data Platform Engineer, Analytics Director, Senior Data Analyst, Engineering Lead (Product Data Pipeline), Engineering Lead (QA & TSE), Quality Assurance Engineer, Software engineer (Product Data Pipeline), Graphic Designer, Product Designer, Marketing Content Manager (Writer), and a Technical Project Manager.
- Perks: Employee perks include healthcare benefits package, personal development budget, catered lunches, healthy snacks, a ping pong table, and a games room.
- More: You can learn more about these exciting opportunities on the Rubikloud careers page.
- Who: Tulip improves in-store retail experiences through cutting edge technology including world-class mobile, cloud and enterprise software.
- Jobs: Current openings include a Business Solutions Analyst, Director of Customer Success Engineering, Information Security Officer, PHP Developer, Project Manager, Senior PHP Developer, Senior Product Manager, Senior Software Developer – PHP | MySQL, Software Developer – PHP | MySQL, and a Platform Team Lead.
- Perks: Employee perks include monthly social events, free weekly team lunch, ping pong table, downtown office, and healthcare benefits.
- More: You can learn more about Tulip and these opportunities on the careers page.