Well, Toronto, we’ve officially made it to 2020.
And the start of a new year can only mean one thing: change.
For many of us, change might mean hitting the gym more or drinking less alcohol. But for others, it might mean finding a new career path.
So if your New Year’s resolutions include landing your dream job, you’re in luck – we’ve tracked down 12 awesome companies that currently have a number of roles available in Toronto.
- See also:
- Who: Xero is an easy-to-use global cloud-based accounting platform for small businesses and their advisors. The company has 1.8 million subscribers in more than 180 countries and seamlessly integrates with more than 800 apps. It was ranked No. 1 by Forbes as the World’s Most Innovative Growth Company for two years running.
- Jobs: Xero Canada is growing its Toronto team, currently hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer, a Robot Project Coordinator, and Senior Software Developers across the Bills, Platform, and Workflow teams.
- Perks: Xero offers a number of great benefits and perks including flexible working arrangements, Health and Wellness benefits coverage, a generous employee share scheme, and leave allowance.
- More: To learn more about Xero and check out the current openings, visit their careers page.
- Who: Lighthouse Labs was created in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for code, mentorship, and education. Their mission: to continuously find the best ways to train the next generation of developers and transform the way that tech education is delivered.
- Jobs: Lighthouse Labs is looking for a Learning and Development Specialist (Corporate Training) and Local Marketing Specialist
- Perks: Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer, with diverse (and dog-friendly!) campuses across the country. Employees enjoy remote flexibility, employee benefits, and additional time off over the Christmas holiday season.
- More: You can learn more about Lighthouse Labs openings on their careers page.
Traction on Demand
- Who: Traction on Demand is one of North America’s largest Salesforce consulting partners and app development firms. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest-growing, best managed and happiest workplaces in North America. Traction on Demand also hosts business and tech-focused conferences throughout the year.
- Jobs: Traction on Demand is growing quickly and currently hiring more than 20 roles in Toronto including Business Development Managers, Business Architects, Data Architects, Engagement Managers, Full Stack Developers, and Marketing Automation Architects, among others.
- Perks: Wellness lunch program, fitness allowance, annual team camp, flexible hours, monthly community events, veteran sidekick program, professional development fund, and more.
- More: To learn more about Traction on Demand’s current openings, visit their jobs page.
- Who: Givex is an end-to-end customer engagement solution that provides POS, gift card, and loyalty solutions to Canada’s restaurant industry.
- Jobs: Current openings include a Client Services Representative.
- Perks: You’ll get to work in a high-energy open office environment, right downtown, with a fast-growing, global technology company. Givex offers long-term career growth with promotions from within the company and the opportunity to relocate internationally. Plus, there is always fresh fruit available.
- More: You can learn more about Givex and its current openings by heading over to its careers page.
- Who: Setter is a home improvement app that serves as a one-stop solution for all homeowners’ needs. The app connects users with professionals who can fix everything from fallen trees to leaky pipes.
- Jobs: The Toronto HQ is currently looking to hire a Senior Technical Recruiter, Data Insights Strategist, and a Senior Software Engineer.
- Perks: Not only will you get to work at an awesome downtown office, but you’ll also get to join a passionate team that’s rapidly growing.
- More: You can learn more about these openings on the Setter job page.
- Who: Shoelace helps e-commerce merchants retarget shoppers who abandoned the site through retargeting campaigns. Most businesses don’t have the budget to hire an expert. Shoelace is automating the role of a human expert and offering it at scale to those who otherwise couldn’t afford one.
- Jobs: Shoelace is currently looking to hire an Illustrator and Brand Designer, Associate Digital Account Strategist, Business Development Representative (BDR), and a Senior Software Engineer.
- Perks: You’ll not only get to work alongside an incredibly talented team, you’ll get to enjoy fun team bonding lunches and activities, and also attend industry conferences and events.
- More: You can learn about each of these roles on the Shoelace job page.
- Who: Over 20 million students, teachers and parents use Prodigy Games’ free, curriculum-aligned math games for grades one to eight. Because of this, Prodigy Games was named the fasted growing software company in Canada by Canadian Business in 2018.
- Jobs: Current openings include an Education Specialist (Math), Technical Product Manager, and a People Partner (HR Business Partner).
- Perks: Employees all have the potential for fast career growth, on the job learning opportunities, full health benefits (from day one), a gym and learning fund, flexible work hours, stock options, free snacks and coffee, and in-office games and ping pong.
- More: You can learn more about these exciting opportunities on Prodigy’s jobs page.
- Who: Kira Systems is a fast-growing Toronto-based software company that equips enterprises with intuitive, easy-to-use software tools for uncovering relevant information from their contracts and related documents.
- Jobs: Kira is currently looking to fill 20 positions including a Customer Success Manager, Director of Customer Success, Practice Consultant, Director of Software Development, Quality Engineering Specialist, Senior Machine Learning Developer, Senior Software Developer, Software Development Lead, Legal Knowledge Engineering Associate (Banking), Sales Operations Manager, Training Manager, Sales Operations Manager, Training Manager, Director of Product, Legal and Professional Knowledge, Technical Product Writer, Vice President Product, Research Scientist, User Behaviour, Business Development Rep Team Manager, Chief of Staff (to the Chief Revenue Officer), Legal Account Director, Legal Account Executive – Small Medium Law Firm, and a Sales Enablement Manager.
- Perks: Kira works with some of the world’s largest corporations, law firms, and professional service firms which gives employees the opportunity to work hard, learn lots, and the chance to grow within the company.
- More: You can find information about each of these roles on the Kira career page.
- Who: Brizi lets anyone tap into nearby cameras to capture group memories at iconic places. Deployed in seven countries, Brizi works with organizations across NBA basketball, European soccer, and Grand Slam tennis to deliver an authentic high-affinity sponsorship asset that captures fan insights.
- Jobs: Current openings in Toronto include an Account Executive, Sales Operations Analyst, Graphics and UI Designer, Business Operations Manager, Product Manager, Computer Vision Researcher (FT/Contract), and a Deployment Technician (FT/Contract).
- Perks: Unlimited vacation and personal days, health, dental and vision benefits, healthy snacks and drinks, flexible hours, stock options, monthly team events and weekly smoothie hours, great downtown location, ping-pong and foosball, and unique international travel opportunities that includes team retreats.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the Brizi careers page.
- Who: Loopio is a Toronto-based software company that empowers companies to respond to proposals and security questionnaires with ease. They’re growing at a super-fast pace and they’re always looking for new people to join their team.
- Jobs: Loopio is looking to hire a Customer Service Manager, Professional Services Specialist, Cloud Engineer, Data Scientist, Intermediate Software Developer, Software Developer, Technical Support Specialist, Accountant, Controller, Senior Graphic Design Manager, People Partner (HRBP), and an Account Executive.
- Perks: Team building, frequent 1-on-1s, benefits that start on day one, endless career growth opportunities at a fast-growing company, stock options, an office in Kensington Market, professional development programs for individuals and company-wide, stock options, and paid vacation days.
- More: You can learn more about Loopio’s current openings on the career page.
- Who: Clio provides the most comprehensive, yet easy-to-use cloud-based law practice management software in the world, and has over 150,000 lawyers who trust Clio to be the backbone of their practice.
- Jobs: Clio is currently looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager, Director of Revenue Operations, Director of Information Security, and an Account Executive.
- Perks: In addition to excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, and education spending, employees receive RRSP matching, thoughtful parental leave options (for both moms and dads), and you’ll join a tight-knit group of bright, driven, and genuine individuals.
- More: You can find full details about these positions on the Clio careers page.
- Who: Drop is a rapidly growing technology start-up that aspires to become the “Snapchat of Loyalty”. Through its mobile app, users can supercharge their debit and credit cards to automatically earn points from places from their favourite brands, like Starbucks, Under Armour, Forever 21, and Uber. Users can then redeem points for rewards at popular restaurants, brands, retailers, and more.
- Jobs: Drop is looking to find candidates for the following positions: Backend Engineer, Full-Stack Engineer, Office Manager/Executive Assistant, Senior Communications Manager, and an Account Executive.
- Perks: Located near the St. Lawrence Market, perks include team retreats, flexible schedules, team lunches, and competitive health and dental benefits.
- More: To learn more about Drop and these exciting opportunities, make sure to visit the career page.