The fine gentleman over at Flytrippers have put together an around-the-world itinerary that won’t even take a month to turn you into a full-fledged globetrotter – literally.
Starting in Toronto this November, you’ll take off for just shy of four full weeks, moving east all the way until it becomes west… and then back again.
On the destination hotlist? How about Paris, Milan, Athens, Singapore, Phuket, Bangkok, and Shanghai. In that order.
Not a bad way to spend your last days of autumn if you ask us.
Oh, and the best part, all, yes all, of this travel for just $1,242.
If it sounds impossible it’s because it does come with some caveats. One, you don’t get any wiggle room when it comes to choosing or moving your flights – this is it, take it or leave it, all or nothing.
Two, no checked baggage. Yes, we know this will be hard for some of you but the fact is you don’t need more than the clothes on your back and a few more in your bag to make it across a couple of continents (oh, and a laundry machine, find a few of those along the way too).
So, if you’re feeling adventurous, have some vacation time saved up, and enjoy spending your cash on everything that isn’t an expensive plane ticket, here’s what your November and December could look like:
- Flight 1: Toronto to Paris – November 19 – $179
- Flight 2: Paris to Milan – November 21 – $26
- Flight 3: Milan to Athens – November 24 – $33
- Flight 4: Athens to Singapore – November 27 – $252
- Flight 5: Singapore to Phuket – December 1 – $75
- Flight 6: Phuket to Bangkok – December 8 – $37
- Flight 7: Bangkok to Shanghai – December 13 – $176
- Flight 8: Shanghai to Toronto – December 16 – $464
TOTAL – $1,242
You can head over to Flytrippers right now to book all the flights for your next great adventure. See you on the other side… of the world.