Spring Beerfest TO is set to serve up cold beers, delicious eats, and cottage vibes in Toronto for the May long weekend!
Tickets are on sale now for the festival formerly known as Spring Sessions of Toronto’s Festival of Beer.
The 19+ event is being billed as an escape to the cottage in the city and will showcase a dozen local and international brewers along with food vendors (Chimney Stax, Mustache Burger, Oyster Boy, Tiny Toms Donuts, and Pizza 700 Settecento), fire pits, roasted marshmallows, and lawn games like archery darts, giant beer pong, giant Connect 4, bocce, corn hole, and more.
- Big Rock Brewery
- Brickworks Ciderhouse
- High Park Brewery
- Lost Craft Beer
- Mill Street Brewery
- Moosehead Breweries
- Landshark Lager
- Waterloo Brewing Co.
- Spearhead Brewing Co.
- Great Lakes Brewery
- No Boats on Sunday Premium Craft Cider
- Northern Maverick Brewing Co.
Spring Beerfest TO
When: May 19 and 20, 2018
Where: Fort York: Garrison Common, 100 Garrison Road, Toronto
Price: Tickets start at $20
- Toronto's Steam Whistle Brewing is opening a brand new brewery
- A three-day festival celebrating everything brunch is coming to Toronto
- Toronto is getting an ultra exclusive invite-only monthly dinner series